||[Sep. 9th, 2004|01:38 pm]
Okay, okay. The answers are!!!!!|
1. My favorite meal is chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. J didn't see this in time, me thinks...or she would have known this was a LIE! My favorite meal is Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and *Corn*..and I must mix the corn in with the potatoes. Oh, and white gravy only, please!
2. I have only been out of the country one time in my life - This is TRUE. I went to Mexico when I was in San Diego. That's the only time I have ever left the U.S.
3. I had a dog named after an EverQuest spell - TRUE. Her name was Tashani (after an enchanter spell). We miss her horribly.
4. I had never had stitches or surgery of any kind until I gave birth. - TRUE! I had never had stitches or any sort of surgery until after I had my first child. Matter of fact, I had only had two very minor hairline fractures in that time frame. Either a fear of pain or good luck...I don't know.
5. I have lived in 7 different states. This is a LIE! Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, California (and you can maybe count Georgia if you count me sleeping under a bridge for a week in Atlanta)
6. I was a stripper. - TRUE!
7. I've only been to 7 concerts in my life and only 2 of them were before I was 20 years old. - TRUE! I had been to Queensryche and Peter, Paul and Mary. Both when I was 16. Since then I've been to The Cure, Ani Difranco, Cyndi Lauper, Indigo Girls and Alanis Morisette. (I'm not counting local bands and such at bars)
8. I love to cross-stitch - TRUE! I'm kinda homemaker that way. :)
9. I am terrified of frogs - LIE! I *love* frogs. All shapes and sizes. I am not afraid of warts and I'm not afraid of getting peed on. I just like the little hoppy freaks.
10. I jam out to showtunes in my car - TRUE! Grease, Les Miserables, Buffy "Once More, With Feeling", The Sound of Music, Various Disney animated freature tunes, etc...
11. My favorite soft drink is Dr. Pepper. - LIE!!! Impressively enough, you ALL guessed this one correctly. I'm a Mountain Dew fanatic. So much so that today I noticed a white topped dew behind the Code Reds and reached all the way back to find the increasingly elusive LiveWire.
12. I was once a member of a coven - TRUE. I won't utter the name (cause, yeah, I'm a little superstitious) and I have a tattoo on my right arm that was a cover-up of my coven tattoo. Hey, we were all young and stupid once.
13. I once put a computer together out of parts from a 386 just to send an email. - TRUE. I was working at AOL and needed to contact someone at work. So I frankenstiened a 386 with a spare 36.6 modem I had and installed a floppy of AOL 2.5.....From the time I clicked on the icon (in Win 3.1) to the time I was signed on was 15 minutes. It took another 10 minutes just to send an IM.
14. I once had a band called U.O.R.R.. - TRUE! I won't tell you what the name meant. But it was myself and my best friend Natasha's dream. Never really got anywhere. Hey, it was the 80's, okay???
15. I didn't learn to swim until I was 9. LIE!!!! I don't remember learning how to swim. I was really young.
Thank you for playing and have a beautiful day, people!